Saturday, June 28, 2008

Play Hard; Sleep Hard

So this is what our couch usually looks like. Cooper lines his cars all along the couch and if we move them to sit, well let's just say we don't move them. He seriously does this all day and when it is time for bed we clean them all up. I don't know why because the very next day it all comes back on the couch!

Organizing and lining cars up all day is a tough job but some one's got to do it!

5 comments:

Holland said...

How cute is that. I am glad to see that someone else is having to clean up the same toys day in and day out. Mine isn't cars it is my old jewelery.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i love tooper! so luke grew out the stache just for the wedding. do you remember how marshall had the slick back at my wedding? well this is luke's way of getting back i guess haha

Nikki said...

That is so cute, how he lines his cars up.

Karen said...

I love it! It's good to know I'm not the only one who lets my little boy run the roost sometimes! :)

Kelli said...

You have mentioned this before on your blog! Its hilarious! I love that he is such a boy!