This picture doesn't do it justice, but he has the prettiest dark eyelashes. He's so blond and they're so dark. I absolutely love them!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Enjoying
As I am getting older and having kids around the house, I have really started realizing what is important. I mean, so what if I go to bed with a messy house. It's still there for me in the morning. I've really tried to hang out with my kids because I'm just sad at how fast it really goes by. So here is The Coopster and me hanging out this morning watching Nemo. We also got out the Halloween decorations today, and made freezer jam. I have the hugest mess to clean up! Not to mention dinner on top of that. But it was all worth it. (I'll tell myself that when I'm up until midnight cleaning and getting ready for preschool in the morning.)

This picture doesn't do it justice, but he has the prettiest dark eyelashes. He's so blond and they're so dark. I absolutely love them!
And who could forget these 2 cuties! I'm not to be biased or anything. Isn't Daisy such a cutie? They're the ones we miss all day long.
And who wouldn't want to kiss these cheeks all day?

This picture doesn't do it justice, but he has the prettiest dark eyelashes. He's so blond and they're so dark. I absolutely love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
i miss those cheeks!
move to UT!!!
I miss seeing your kiddos every Tuesday and Thursday!!! They are important and I wish I could be at your point already. I think I am on the 2nd rung of the 12 step program...
WOW! these kids are soooo adorable! Who do they belong to? Yip, they're mine!!! Grandma shellee loves you!
Devry you are such a fun mom! You're right- it seems that the small moments are the ones that tug at our heart strings the most!! Girl-keep inspiring the world!!
Hi Devry, I'm with you on letting the house go every once in awhile and being with the kids more!!! After all that is what is really important! and there will be a place in time when our houses can be as we would like them to be (like when they are all in school) You are such a good Mom!
Post a Comment