Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here we go again

Oh my sweet little Daisy girl. Please stop growing up! She's lost yet another. We haven't had any for awhile and I was quite enjoying it. When she told me her tooth was loose, I thought to myself, please lose it at school so I don't have to. I've posted this before, but I am not a dentist. I get so queasy. So of course last night she begged me to pull it out. It was just hanging, but I think she has what I have and it grosses her out too. So I would pull a little then giver her the TP and she would pull a little and give it back. So what could have been down in 2 seconds took us about 10 minutes. Where's Jeff in all this you ask? Downstairs pretending he doesn't know what we're doing. (He's a wussy as we are. Shhh don't ell)
Lindsay, Lulu, please, please don't grow up! She was a good cheering fan. She keeps asking when her teeth will fall out. Never I say!
P.S. I hate the tooth fairy!I mean come on, we're 8 & 1/2 and we still believe that a little fairy comes while we're sleeping and takes our tooth and leaves money? What? And plus, she is so dang forgetful it takes her like a week to get here!
But they're only young once, so we will still believe in the tooth fairy as long as we can.

4 comments:

The Burtons said...

Oh my goodnes, I am going to barf someday when my kids start loosing teeth! You are very brave. Daisy is so cute! Did you make that little tooth fairy pouch? It's fancy!

The Reed Family said...

That's hilarious. Doesn't phase me one bit... but I guess it shouldn't given my profession! Sounds like I'M the weird one though! You and your fam are so cute!

Jana said...

I'm a little nervous for the teeth falling out stage. Two things: Choking on the tooth and that the tooth fairy is very forgetful!

Kelli said...

I'm with you Devry...I'm a wuss when it comes to teeth! They are getting too big too fast!

Glad to hear Jeff is a wuss too! LOL!