Monday, October 6, 2008

More pics from the week

Ok these are a little out of order. Plus I don't know how to put a whole bunch of pics on one post. Blogger only lets me do like 5 at a time. What do I do? Anyways, during the priesthood session I went to my in laws and all the cousins played and had pizza while the moms hung out. My two cute Halloween girls.

My parents are re landscaping their backyard so during the Saturday sessions they were out raking so my kids of course had to get in on the action. Jeff went scouting for his big hunt in a couple of weeks so I hung out with my family on Saturday. We stripped Cooper down to his diaper. Can we say white as snow? Definitely his dad's skin. He took his job very seriously.
I was trying to take a pic of the 2 girls in their Halloween shirts and of course when I don't really want Cooper in it, he runs over and says cheese! I guess I should take what I can get from that kid!
Sunday was great! We hung out in our PJ's and watched conference. The girls worked on their conference packet and I finished Daisy's baptism book. Only 7 months later. Ok so I'm not totally finished yet.


1 comment:

top knot extensions said...

Finally someone elses child who is naked other than mine!!! OK so when do you wantto get together? Lets just plan somthing!!!