Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kissing Cousins

We went to Oak Creek Canyon on Saturday with the Hall's. I heard all this noise and look over and see Cooper sitting on a rock with his cousin Avery smiling and letting everyone take pictures. So I ran over to grab a couple. They were so cute. Avery kept going in for a kiss and Cooper would just sit there and let her. We were all laughing at how cute it was.









We told Cooper to hug Avery and he about knocked her off the rock. We had a great day! I'll post some more pretty picks later.




3 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

oh my gosh how cute is that!!! so funny how they know at a young age how to kiss

corri said...

i love these. cooper is so nice. your kids are so cute, boy avery has a lot to live up too.

*~Ali~* said...

Thank you for your help! Looks like I'm going with Dr. Beck!