Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Crafts

The girls have been doing chores and earning money so they needed a place to put their money and tithing. We found these cute boxes for super cheap and decided to cover them with paper. They have 3 little drawers. 1 for tithing, spending, and saving. They turned out super cute. Daisy helped me pick out the paper and I think they had fun making them too.










10 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

So cute!!
We need to make hair bows..your girls always look so cute!!

Kelli said...

Brilliant idea! Where did you find those boxes? I love it! So crafty!

Oh p.s. I finally visited the Ribbon Retreat site...so addicting!

Michelle said...

Ahh! You are such the crafty lady! Glad to see your girls have met some great friends too!!!

The Burtons said...

Those are sUPER cute! I want to make them with my boys. Where did you find the wood? Was it premade at a craft store?

Nikki said...

Very creative.. I like it.

wendy said...

looks like you are adjusting to life in idaho pretty good. Don't worry about Cooper. Once it clicks, I'm sure you'll have no problems, plus boys are harder than girls to potty train...so I've heard. miss you, wish you were here.

The Shep's Herd said...

I saw those at your house and loved them. So super cute. What a great idea.

Laura Earl said...

what a great idea! I love it. Miss having you guys around here this summer!

corri said...

really cute boxes. i need to make me one. i wish it was that simple for adults, only 3 drawers tithing, saving, spending. no drawers for bills, gas, and groceries.

CB said...

We are so glad you moved into our ward!

These are adorable. I do craft nights when during the year so I will have to remember you are crafty!

It's fun to get to know you better through your blog!

Cherie Bakow