Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oquirhh Mountain Temple

We had the wonderful opportunity to take our kids to the Oquirhh Mountain Temple open house. The spirit was very strong there and I couldn't help get teary eyed as I saw my children looking intently in each room and asking questions. It is a beautiful temple and I am so grateful for temples and that we have always lived close to one. I think when Jeff and I go to the temple now the girls will have a better idea of why we go. We ended in one of the sealing rooms and there was a couple in their that bore their testimony. Jeff took the girls to the mirrors to show them how they can see themselves for eternity. It reminded me of our sealing and I got teary eyed as I could look and see my little family forever through the reflection in the mirrors. It was windy and very sunny so our pictures didn't turn out the best.






I love this picture! It was so sunny so I told the kids to close their eyes and open them when I said 3. Of course Cooper didn't catch on!

1 comment:

T and A said...

we loved it there too