We all know potty training really depends on how consistent the parent is. Well I'm not consistent at all. The thought of it just makes me want to cry. But one evening Jeff told Cooper he could get a prize if he peed in his potty. So they got it out and he sat in front of the TV and he actually peed 3 times. Of course it was really one pee, he just did it 3 times. So he got his new prize, a magnifying glass. I love the dollar store! And he loves his magnifying glass. A little too much. When we emptied his pee in the toilet, he flushed the toilet and then put the magnifying glass above the water so he could watch his pee go bye bye. Gross.
7 comments:
oh potty training... what fun!
He really is ALL boy isn't he!?!
Sam has been really on and off with potty training. He LOVES to pee outside. And yesterday, he decided that he likes to poop outside too. Not good. I'll be glad for the winter, and hope it breaks these bad habits!
Sorry I missed you before you left. Hope the move went well. Good luck in Utah and I will enjoy keeping up through your blog. Good luck with the potty training --Its an adventure.
Boys!! I can't believe how big he is! I hope you are enjoying Utah!
haha...oh the things I am NOT looking forward to...potty training...maybe a magnifying glass will work for Dylan too! we really miss you guys. i know we didn't get to see much of each other after we moved to cg...but we were just by your old house yesterday and it really stunk not to be able to call you up for a quick run by! enjoy the rain & chill for me :)
Now when I look at that Magnifying glass I just crack up at the story you told us!! hee hee
Post a Comment