Daisy and Lindsay got invited to their friends from school/ward party. This was the crowd at the party. They had so much fun playing games with all their friends.

Lindsay decided to be a cowgirl so she didn't have to spray her hair black again. She forgot how yucky that was to wash out.

We played outside for a little bit. The weather turned out to be beautiful! It was sunny and warm during the day.

We went to University mall and ate dinner and the stores had trick or treating. We did that for a few stores, but it got so crowded so we left.


We came home right as it was getting dark so we decided to go around our neighborhood/ward since it is all within walking distance.

We had a fun Halloween in Utah. It was pretty relaxing for the most part and it was fun to just be able to hang out with our kids.

Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
I think you all look sooo cute!
Now there's one thing nice about moving.....you can wear your costume from last year and it's new all over again!!
I was so happy about the wonderful weather this year! Utah is pretty great, eh? It makes me so happy that you are here. :)
Looks like you guys had so much fun, I used to work at the Orem mall when we lived up there 13 years ago, time flies!! Congrats on your anniversary!!
Your kids look adorable in their Halloween costumes! I'm glad you're enjoying Utah!
Post a Comment