Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Snow

I woke up to go to work and it had snowed more. I love it but I sure am scared to drive in it. Jeff is so nice and he got up early with me and shoveled the driveway. (He's shoveled the driveway like 10 times in 2 days. Because he wants to not because he has too. He found a new hobby.) He put his truck in 4 wheel drive and I got to drive in the fresh snow. It was kind of fun driving in snow that hadn't even been plowed yet. Our kids love it!!!!!Cooper all geared up and ready to go sledding.





We took the kids to Rock Canyon park. It was so fun. Cooper didn't love the sledding so much but he loved walking around in the powder. It was really deep in a couple of spots and he loved walking through it.

2 comments:

JaNae said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your snow. (Secretly I'm with Jeff- I love to shovel snow- but don't tell anyone they'll think I'm crazy too)
cooper looks too cute in his snow pants

CB said...

My husband likes to shovel snow too. It's relaxing? Ha ha
You guys are really getting hit with snow this year too!
The kids look like they are loving it!

Happy New Year!