HAHAHAHAHA that last one of him is awesome! he's such a stinker!
Merry Christmas devry! I love it! I'm with you this year, not sending them out either. Enjoy all that fun snow!
Ha Ha Ha...those pictures are awesome, they totally capture their cute little personalities!Devry I need your address...could you email it to me?! Thanks!!
Okay, he is ALL boy. I swear Cooper, Sam and Porter could get in so much trouble together!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA that last one of him is awesome! he's such a stinker!
Merry Christmas devry! I love it! I'm with you this year, not sending them out either. Enjoy all that fun snow!
Ha Ha Ha...those pictures are awesome, they totally capture their cute little personalities!
Devry I need your address...could you email it to me?! Thanks!!
Okay, he is ALL boy. I swear Cooper, Sam and Porter could get in so much trouble together!
Post a Comment