It was beautiful. The temple is gorgeous, the lights were pretty. But we must be Arizonians at heart because the Mesa temple lights put theirs to shame. Just saying. And we had to pay for parking and walk like a mile to get there. But it was still fun and I have never been to Temple Square at Christmas. My sister said there weren't as many lights as normal. There were lots of trees that were lacking.
3 comments:
How fun! I have missed going, we haven't been for years. Looks cold, how are you doing with the cold?!!
I totally agree...the AZ ones are better. But then again, I am also an AZ girl. :) We don't do the SLC lights every year just becasue of the crazy parking and crowds...it's not always worth it. Ah...I miss AZ. :)
Merry Christmas Halls! Love and miss you...Glad you're having tons of fun! LY! ♥
Post a Comment