Friday, November 27, 2009
Our Gratitude List
We read The Gratitude list in the November friend. , This made me realize all that we have to be thankful for. So many little things we take for granted everyday. Like a warm shower, comfy bed, heater at home and in the car, yummy smelling hand soap, toys, etc. It was fun to watch the girls get involved and be so excited to put another apple on everyday. Cooper even got in on it. He saw that Lindsay drew a picture of the Earth so every morning I would ask him and he would say My planet. So then I would say what else makes you happy. He said The Holy Ghost. He had a lesson on that like 4 months ago in nursery and always tells me the Holy Ghost makes him happy. How cute is that. So no matter how old you are, we all have so much to be grateful for. I love this time of year. And yes I am even thankful for the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOVE the new top picture and your Deck the Halls!!! Too cute!!!
love it! I think its very cute! Especially love Cooper and how he remembers that lesson from nursey such a long time ago! amazing!!
Ooow, I love that idea. I'm going to do that next week! Hope you're staying warm!!! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment