Daisy- She has a guy teacher this year and at first she wasn't thrilled about that idea. But now she loves it. And I love it cause he kind of takes away all the girl drama that happens in 4th grade. They have an excellent class and I loves the way he runs the classroom. They all have jobs and earn money. They have payday every week and he taxes them once a month! They get new jobs every month and they train each other on their new job. Her teacher told me how much he thinks of Daisy. He says she has a great head on her shoulder, is always smiling, has good leadership, and gets his jokes. he says he looks forward to seeing her everyday because sometimes she is the only one who actually laughs at his jokes. Good job Daisy. We are super proud of the young woman you are becoming! Keep up the good work.
Friday, November 20, 2009
daisy & lindsay
I had parent teacher conferences for these 2 girls. They are both doing good in school and got good grades. And both of their teachers said they are a joy to have in class. That doesn't surprise me.
Daisy- She has a guy teacher this year and at first she wasn't thrilled about that idea. But now she loves it. And I love it cause he kind of takes away all the girl drama that happens in 4th grade. They have an excellent class and I loves the way he runs the classroom. They all have jobs and earn money. They have payday every week and he taxes them once a month! They get new jobs every month and they train each other on their new job. Her teacher told me how much he thinks of Daisy. He says she has a great head on her shoulder, is always smiling, has good leadership, and gets his jokes. he says he looks forward to seeing her everyday because sometimes she is the only one who actually laughs at his jokes. Good job Daisy. We are super proud of the young woman you are becoming! Keep up the good work.
Lindsay- She has two teachers. They team teach. i love one of them and the other is an excellent teacher, she is just a little rough. Well she is the one I had the conference with. Lindsay is doing great. She is right on track and doing great, but what she said next just shocked me. She said that Lindsay is the biggest talker in class. Like she has had to actually stop teaching and wait for Lindsay to stop talking! At first I was laughing because I was just shocked. Then I realized she wasn't kidding and was kind of annoyed with me. I was so shy at that age that I never spoke a word. And if the teacher said something to me, I would have probably just cried right there. I knew Lindsay liked to talk and is always smiling and giggling, I just had no clue it was so out of control. But since the conferences, she has done really well. I have to remind her about it every morning on the way to school, and her teacher sends notes home on how she is doing. So far, she has been back on track. We love you Lindsay. I am so glad that you love school and have so many friends that you can talk to. (Just do it at lunch and recess!)
Daisy- She has a guy teacher this year and at first she wasn't thrilled about that idea. But now she loves it. And I love it cause he kind of takes away all the girl drama that happens in 4th grade. They have an excellent class and I loves the way he runs the classroom. They all have jobs and earn money. They have payday every week and he taxes them once a month! They get new jobs every month and they train each other on their new job. Her teacher told me how much he thinks of Daisy. He says she has a great head on her shoulder, is always smiling, has good leadership, and gets his jokes. he says he looks forward to seeing her everyday because sometimes she is the only one who actually laughs at his jokes. Good job Daisy. We are super proud of the young woman you are becoming! Keep up the good work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment