Monday, February 1, 2010

Daisy girl

10 years ago this morning I was at the hospital getting ready to have my first baby! We were so excited. It took us a year to get pregnant and I was so excited when I found out I was having a girl! She was the best baby in the world and the happiest one too. Just look at that smile. She has brought us lots of joy. I can't believe she is 10! Where did the time go?


9 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Daisy!! Hope you have a great day!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Awe, cute pics! Happy Birthday to Daisy...Hope you have a fun one cutie :)

reneecjhee said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! I miss you guys. Devry I love your bolg.

The Wilkins' said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! I was talking to my mom today and I said I couldn't remember if Daisy's birthday was the 2nd or 10th... she said, "It's the 1st...yesterday." Oops! Hope she had a fun one!

The Wilkins' said...

btw that last picture with you and Jeff... Daisy looks like Cooper! Never thought that.

CB said...

She is so very cute!! I love the family picture - You guys have not even aged!!!!

Happy Birthday Daisy!!

Btw I really love that name - is there a story?

Kelli said...

You have a 10 year old. That is crazy. Its a good thing we'll forever be '29'!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen aka Zookeeper said...

I have some pics of Seth and Daisy pushing his toy fire truck around our house...they are SO LITTLE!!! I should find 'em and post on FB. Where did the time go??

So glad 10 has made her crazy...I mean, at least I can consider Seth "normal" still :) A month to go and it's like this loon just popped out of our perfect kid!