Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

My Valentine is in Arizona. I'm in Utah. This sucks. But at least he got to come home last weekend. It had been a month since he left. We still aren't sure what we're doing yet. We haven't had that answer yet. I haven't anyway. I'm at peace though. I don't feel stressed or anxious. I just feel sad when he's not here. I love you Jeff!


Pictures taken Monday Feb. 8th. Jeff's last night before he flew back to AZ on Tuesday morning. We drove up Provo Canyon and went to Deer Creek Reservoir and then to Heber City to see the trains and had dinner. I love this place.

2 comments:

The Burtons said...

Oh Devry! We'll be praying for you guys. This is a rough time. We wish the very best for you!

Jenny Moore said...

I'm glad you're hanging in there Devry, I don't envy you but I have great respect for what you're doing.
Good luck, I hope those answers come soon!
Good luck!!