Daisy wanted to wait until Jeff was home to have her cake. She picked chocolate with chocolate frosting. My kind of girl. We also made a variety of appetizers for our "Superbowl" party. Whatever. I didn't watch a second of the game. I really could care less. But for some reason Daisy is turning into quite the football fan. haha. She was so excited to watch the game and wanted to eat downstairs in front of the TV. But after Cooper spilt his Sprite and almost threw the cheeseball off the plate, we ate at the table. It was a fun and relaxing Sunday.
2 comments:
What a great looking cake! Is it one of those big cupcake pans? I love it. And that first picture of Daisy, the angle looking down at her is a great shot!
That is a great looking cake!
How are you surviving with Jeff being away?
Post a Comment