Monday, March 15, 2010

Banners


I love making banners. I also made one for Valentine's day, but I took it down before I got a picture of it. It's kind of an obsession and I keep thinking of different ones I can make. I made Cooper's because we are trying to get him to learn his letters to spell his name.

I can't wait to make a boy celebrate banner for Cooper and Jeff's birthday.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Those are super cute! Do you make them out of fabric or scrapbook paper?

The Wilkins' said...

So cute! I wanted to do a "lucky" one, but I think it's a little late now :) Maybe next year

JaNae said...

so cute!

sasmithfam said...

Totally cute banners! You are so talented!!

Jenny Moore said...

Those are totally cute banners!

CB said...

Your banners are darling! Do you have a special place in your home that you hang them and change them up?
The "Lucky" one you could hang in your bedroom on those "special" nights - (wink wink ) Wait did I just say that?...hee hee

Chris and Kim said...

I love your banners! They look like a lot fun!