Tuesday, April 20, 2010

haircuts and bikes

The girls both got short cuts. I think they both look so cute. They must like them to because I catch them in the bathroom checkint themselves out. Lindsay told me she looked adorable. I love the confidence a haircut can give.


Daisy decided she wanted to start riding Jeff's old bmx bike to school so she was gracious enough to let Lindsay ride her blue bike. Lindsay sure was happy too because her bike is too small and on it's last leg. They love riding their bikes to and from school. The weather is absolutely beautiful right now.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute haircuts, the girls look so grown-up!!

mindi said...

Love the haircuts! I want to cut Avery's, but Matt wants it long. We'll see how long that lasts! Miss you guys.

Kelli said...

Such cute cuts.

reneecjhee said...

I love the cuts. your girls always look so cute. I miss you guys. Hope all is well.

Mindy said...

She does look adorable! Cute haircuts!