Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday in pictures




I love being able to walk to church. The weekend weather was perfect.












We took an afternoon stroll to Bridal Veil Falls. We warned Cooper AGAIN that if you get in the water, you will get wet and cold. And AGAIN, he didn't listen. Such a boy. We had a great end to our Spring Break and are so happy Jeff got to be home with us. 6 more weeks and we get to be together again!!!!

5 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Glad you enjoyed having Jeff in town!

Mindy said...

So, I think I missed it somewhere. Tell me what is going on with your family. Where is Jeff? Are you moving? Hope you are all doing well and I'm glad you got to be together for a short time. I remember only too well how hard it was to live in a different state than BJ. Not fun!

mindi said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! We can't wait to see you.

Jenny Moore said...

Looks like a great weekend!
I'm assuming you are moving to Arizona in 6 weeks?
How are doing this? You are a tough woman!!

CB said...

Hey I am a week late on this post so 5 more weeks :D

I hope everything turns out GREAT!

I love your header picture!!