I should probably check the Guinness Book and see if she really broke a record. See where the girls are standing? Daisy drew a hopscotch with chalk and it started there and ended where I was, in front of the neighbors house. She measured it and it was 97 feet long. Talk about a workout!



Daisy is telling Lindsay what to do. It had little activities every now and then. It was very entertaining to watch. I'm sure my neighbors were laughing at me when I had to do it. Oh yes, can you just see me doing 10 jumping jacks, spinning in a circle 10 times, kissing a blade of grass, and jumping up and down 5 times? It was lovely I'm sure.


It kept them entertained for a couple of days until the rain came. Again.
1 comment:
Oh my word! That looks so fun. I wish I could have seen you do it! What are you guys up to?
Post a Comment