The annual spring carnival was super fun! Cooper and Lindsay riding the train with Haley. (Lindsay's school teacher's granddaughter.)

Cooper and his friend Mia from our ward. They ran around for a little while together.

The weather was warm, cold, cloudy, sunny. It couldn't make up its mind. But there was a pretty rainbow that you can't see too well with my camera.

Lindsay stood in line for a half hour because she wanted the lady that could paint really good. It was worth it I guess because the other painters were kids.

She picked a Sunflower. And she had her hair sprayed with red polka dots so she was a lady bug.

Daisy was there I promise. But she is at the age where she loves to spend all her time with friends. She went early with her friend and came home later. I saw her once the whole night. Glad she has good friends and was having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment