just look at it this way- you were here when history was made. :)
NO WAY! We were melting in almost 100 degree temps last week and you're freezing and sliding on roads.Oh I hope a beautiful spring and summer are just around the corner, for you guys!
That's crazy!!! Burrrr, you gotta love crazy Utah weather!!
On no! Snow in MAY?! I'm glad at least Cooper was excited about it.
So does that make you excited to leave Utah?Crazy weather!
That looks so weird! Green trees and grass...covered in snow!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
just look at it this way- you were here when history was made. :)
NO WAY! We were melting in almost 100 degree temps last week and you're freezing and sliding on roads.
Oh I hope a beautiful spring and summer are just around the corner, for you guys!
That's crazy!!! Burrrr, you gotta love crazy Utah weather!!
On no! Snow in MAY?! I'm glad at least Cooper was excited about it.
So does that make you excited to leave Utah?
Crazy weather!
That looks so weird! Green trees and grass...covered in snow!
Post a Comment