Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lindsays New Bed

When we moved we decided the girls needed to be separated and have their own rooms. We sold their daybed and bought full mattresses. They have been sleeping on them on the ground. We have slowly started looking for frames. I found this one off a blog and thought it would be so cute for Lindsay's room. A little spray paint and it turned out so stinkin cute and totally matches her comforter.I found this table a couple of years ago and it was fluorescent green.
I think she likes it. It looks so cute! Now we can start decorating her room.

5 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

so cute! how fun she gets her own room, pretty furniture and a huge bed at a young age. lucky girl!

The Wilkins' said...

Cute, love the color!

Kelli said...

I love it! SO awesome. You're making me want to go to Goodwill. Don't you love hidden treasures!

Jenny Moore said...

So cute!!!
Come help me find furniture!!!!

Melissa Bosen said...

I love that!