Saturday, January 26, 2008

I swore I would never...

USE ONE OF THESE! I thought they were so tacky and so mean. And now look at me. I went out and bought one after deciding that Cooper is crazy! He only lasts so long in a shopping cart or stroller. At first he would freak out when we put it on him, but now he knows that it means he gets a little more freedom. The girls like to put the leash on him to take him on a walk when we are out front. See we do have a family dog:)

4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha i love it!!! he is rocking some sweet hair!!!

top knot extensions said...

See his hair does "spikeys" just like my boys!!!

Kelli said...

A friend of mine uses one at church for her daughter! I think I need one for Ethan even in his old age of 3. I don't have the energy to chase him through the store and am tired of him hiding in clothes racks!

stephanie said...

i totally know..i swore too that i would never be so MEAN to put one of those on my kids, HA it's not mean it's SMART..we got one for taden when we went to d-land, that was the best thing ever..it looked ridiculous, but it gave me piece of mind!