Sunday, January 6, 2008

Is This Dangerous?



(The soap not Cooper's shirt.) So I was on the phone with my mom telling her how happy Cooper was in nursery and the whole way home he was just smiling and laughing and singing. I noticed as I was talking to her it was very quiet upstairs where Cooper was. Of course the rest of the family was standing right next to me listening to my whole conversation, don't know why. So I get off the phone and I see Cooper sitting in the laundy room with the lid off the detergent with the scoop and he is picking it up with the scoop and dumping it on himself and the floor. As soon as he saw me he smiled and said "shovel". Just like he was at the park playing with sand. I grabbed him and hurried and put him in the tub. He had it all over his sweater and shoes and pants. I really hope he didn't put any of it in his mouth. But we cleaned him up and the mess and got him dressed in his new shirt. This is just for you Jillyn & Brandon.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I've never had the laundry soap incident but does flour or sugar count. Both are not fun to clean off the floor or a child! I'm glad Cooper enjoyed nursery!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i'm stoked to have kids. dogs are much better right now. they dont have fingers to do wonderful things like this haha. jk. hey i'm ready for kids, but bran's not. plus im not having kids til i move home.

The Burtons said...

Devry, that is too funny about Cooper. What a mess! We just got your Christmas card today. We are loving it! It is so nice to hear from our old friends, especially since we don't have any new ones yet! I'm sure they will come soon. Anyway, I'm so excited for the photos on your blog. It is fun!