

Cooper started nursery today! He did awesome! The teacher said not onse did he cry or act sad. That's not surprising because he is always happy. I checked on him a couple of times and he had about 3 big trucks up on the table and he was playing with them, happy as can be all by himself. Lindsay is in CTR5 and says she has the nicest teacher. Daisy is in CTR8 and doesn't have a teacher yet so I subbed today. So she can say she has the nicest teacher too. I forgot to take pictures of them before church so I took them after. Cooper is in the tub because he was getting cleaned from the detergent. He looked really studly today in his argile sweater.




1 comment:
It was so fun talkig to you tonight!!! Your kids are DARLING!!! and I love you hair! I am so happy you are doing good!!!
Post a Comment