Sunday, March 23, 2008

2 down- 1 to go

Yep- just like they said. If a sibling has the chicken pox it takes about 2 weeks for the other siblings to get it. It was exactly 2 weeks to the day. On Saturday morning Daisy came running out of her room yelling "Lindsay has the chicken pox!" Lindsay was right behind her with a huge smile on her face. It was kind of funny. Except today she has been very itchy and the calamine lotion isn't working. And I don't think she looks this bad. I hate my camera.
I'm ready to ring this kids neck! He is totally living up to the whole 'annoying little brother' thing. He goes up to Lindsay and smacks her back and makes her cry cause then she itches again! He just laughs. This sounds mean but I kind of hope he gets them too so he'll be down for a couple of days:) I'm such a mean mom but he has been running all over the house today just tearing thing up. I'm going crazy. Happy Easter to me!

4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

happy easter! lulu looks pretty miserable. poor thing!

top knot extensions said...

BLESS YOUR HEART (about the chickenpox)!!! And Cooper totally has your smile!!!

Kelli said...

My prayers for answered for you. You wanted to get them all through this at the same time! I feel bad though because chicken pox are not fun! When is lunch????

stephanie said...

oh boy, you have had your hands full!!! i can't imagine what it would be like--one after another getting the pox, not fun!!