Wednesday, March 5, 2008

living room

ok so i have had these things for over a year! i know -i have one word for you-lazy! so i finally got them up before we had people over for daisy's baptism. enjoy! holly (my favorite photographer) took these for Christmas of '06(yes i said '06) coop is like 3 months. i love these pics. they are 12x12. i just reordered them in color because i couldn't decide what i liked but i love how blue all their eyes looked so I'm going back to color. thanks holly i absolutely love this wall!
devin & krisitn had these prints laying around so i got them. love em.
my mom gave me all these frames last Christmas with all different prints from Christ's life. i love the frames. they are gorgeous!
this is my entry way. I've had this 'H' for a long time. it was painted black. i took scrapbook paper and ripped it and mod podged it on. i like it so much better. it feels so good to have projects done. my next one is organizing my pantry!

8 comments:

Holly said...

awww...those are some DANG cute kids! Your house looks adorable! I'm the same way about getting stuff hung up - I have some letters in a box from a year and a half ago that I need to hang. Ha!

dustin and amy said...

I love the wall with the kids pics. I just ordered 12 X 12 prints of my kiddos in color and I love them. Now I just need to get the frames and hang them. I hope it doesn't take me as long and it took you, but it just might! ;)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

she is A-MAZING! does she still do family pics? ive asked her a couple of times, but no response. if i'm gonna pay someone, i wanna pay someone GOOD!

Two little lovebirds said...

How the heck do you order 12x12 prints? your living room makeover puts mine to shame!!!

Two little lovebirds said...

p.s. where did you get your giant h? I want an f!!

top knot extensions said...

Your house looks so cute!!! Decorating is so much fun!!!

Kelli said...

Just adorable! Please come tell me how to decorate my house!

stephanie said...

VERY CUTE!! tays baptism is coming too and i have stuff from forever ago that needs to go up--hopefully i will be as good as you and GET IT DONE!!