We are obsessed with this show. Really it's just me. Daisy and Lindsay get into it too though. We've been watching it since season 1 so Jeff thinks it's a little old. So here are our favorites. We will update our side bar every Tuesday night with our favorite idol of the week. We're dorks. Just humor us ok? So here we go:

Jeff likes David Cook. Not necessarily his favorite but I made him pick one.

Lindsay was a little embarrassed because we were making fun of his hair, but after he sang she said she liked him.


I have two! I can't decide because I really like them both. Chikezie sang good last night.

This is Daisy's. I think just because she knows Jamee & Toree like him. Sorry girls- he choked last night. So there you have it. Who do you like?
7 comments:
Spencer and I watch all the time!! Huge fans!! We love Carlee, Brooke and David A. :) Oh, BTW, I talked to Annette and Nancy about how our night time meetings so do not work for you and I. They want to know how your early saturday mornings are? Let me know!!
So maybe David choked last night - we've all had bad days before, right? He's still amazing and one of my faves!
I'm 100% cheering on Brooke White! She performs from her heart. I love it! Chekezie was amazing though too. Hey Devry, call me a dork too but lets have an American Idol finale party! My house or yours!
I love the boys this season better than the girls. I love David even though he choked. He is from Utah so maybe that is another reason why I like him. Also I love your new do. It is darling on you.
YAY 4 David Archuleta!!!!!!!!!! we also like David Cook...go davids!!!
I love all of the above! I'd have to say that Jason Castro is my favorite. I don't think he will win though, so I vote Brooke!
Hey, girly! I got that email address from Meggy. Sorry! I teach teenage boys. How have you been?
Post a Comment