
This is the #1 reason why I love where my house is. I get to look out my window everyday and see this. Growing up here, I never appreciated the desert look, but it sure is growing on me. For Faith in God Days (Activity Days) we hiked up the backside of Silly Mountain and this was our view up top. (almost the top, we had a time limit.) Our purpose of the activity was to enjoy Heavenly Father's creations. I think it's pretty beautiful. My camera really doesn't do justice. It was so much prettier. All the wildflowers were in bloom and so green.

All our girls- we got lots! They loved it. That is Gold Canyon behind them. Our bishop lives at the base of Silly Mountain. His wife is one of the leaders so we met at her house and literally walked out of her backyard to the trail. I love this calling! It seriously is the best!
7 comments:
I love those pictures! I was totatlly sad that I did not get to go hiking to see all the wild flowers while I was down there for Easter. My hubby didn't want to hike in Chacos, and I had just gotten my wisdom teeth out. Thanks for giving me a little taste!
Also, rumor has it that Amy has a blog; I'm guessing that's the Lemmerman family you have. Unfortunately, one of the two of us needs the other's email address. Will you get her email or give her mine for me, please?
I agree... the best calling ever!! I am sad that I missed it, but it was Easton's birthday. It looks like they had so much fun! I love those girls :)
Looks beautiful. I envy your calling. That age of girls is sooo fun. Love reading your blog!
It is gorgeous. You have some super cute girls you work with. It looks like a fun time!
What a GREAT view. I am the same, I always thought arizona was so ugly when I was young. But after the first time I had to shovel my car out of the snow in Utah I thought Arizona was the best place in the world!!! But really I wouldnt choose any other place!!! Oh and I would LOVE to have Emily on mine. My e-mail is amy.slm@cox.net
Devry! I am so glad you found my blog, I knew you had one I have been meaning to ask you to send me the link. Yours is so cute! Cute pictures of the kiddos. Especially Cooper (aren't boys so fun!) I love the pictures of the hike, Briana had tons of fun! Thanks for being such a great leader for her.
Oh how I miss that view. It really is so beautiful! I'm glad you're enjoying your calling. We are needing Activity Days leaders here. Wanna move?
Post a Comment