Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We like this guy!

I realize I never blog about this guy. I'm sure he's not complaining. In fact, I'm sure he won't even see this unless we show him. I don't think he gets the recognition that he deserves so just a little something to show we love him and support him in all that he does.

He kills spiders, mows the lawn, washes, vacuums and repairs the cars, puts up the Christmas lights on our 2 story even though he's afraid of heights,takes out the trash, make sure the sprinklers come on, and occasionally unloads the dishwasher. Without being asked. Hey I'll take what I can get. Those that know him know he is quite the goof. He can always make us laugh even when we pretend we're not amused. It really is hard to live with 3 girls, I'll be the first to admit that so i do appreciate his sense of humor when us girls get a little moody.

We love him. I think we'll keep him around:)

3 comments:

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Hey Devry. Cute blog! I agree.The men in our lives don't get enough praise do they? We'll take an occasional emptying of the dishwasher and just be happy with that. It's fun to see all the cute family pictures keep 'em comin'!

Kelli said...

Yes he does sound like a keeper! I can't believe I have never met the guy! Are we still shooting for a week from Saturday for lunch? I can't wait to see you!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

we LOVE YOU JEFFY! and...you forgot to mention devry that he knows EVERYONE and EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. he's quite a guy. we miss being around to laugh at his lame jokes!