sugar freaks. good for you guys its back...now what kinda fun suprise will i bring home now?...
Oh, AND, i got the taquitos (yummy) bran got their lemon chickens with mashed potatoes and carrots. also very yummy.
Easton's mom just told me today that Krispie Kream is back in Mesa! Where is it?
WHAT! are you kidding?! I am so excited! Are they in the same location?
Krispy?! I'm jealous! Eat another in my honor :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sugar freaks. good for you guys its back...now what kinda fun suprise will i bring home now?...
Oh, AND, i got the taquitos (yummy) bran got their lemon chickens with mashed potatoes and carrots. also very yummy.
Easton's mom just told me today that Krispie Kream is back in Mesa! Where is it?
WHAT! are you kidding?! I am so excited! Are they in the same location?
Krispy?! I'm jealous! Eat another in my honor :)
Post a Comment