Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

We had a fabulous Cinco de Mayo. Anything excuse to eat mexican food. And of course. We had to have a pinata. This thing was so strong! We were using a plastic bat and we all took swings at it. But nothing. So we got out the metal bat and gave it to Daisy and stood back. Then I took a few hits. I'm telling you, this is a good way to relieve any stress. I was hitting it as hard as I could and I opened it a little bit. Jeff wanted to finish it off so he took the metal bat and hit it as hard as he could and the plastic attatched to the pinata broke through and Spongebob went flying across the backyard! The kids thought it was great!
Nice form!
Poor Spongebob had no clue what was going on!

4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

sucker had no idea how hard the hall family could hit! im so jealous. everyone had a bbq or piniata...we sat at home. went to bed at 8:30pm. i need a hobby.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

How fun what a good excuse for having fun with the kids.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

well...seeing as utah is known for retarded weather...i have no idea. it have been "shorts" weather the past couple of days. so i'm hoping its finally done snowing. i checked the 10 days. and its awesome! i'd bring some pants and a sweater for night, but daytime will be so nice!

top knot extensions said...

That looks like you guys had such a fun time, what a great idea!!