Monday, May 12, 2008

While the sisters are away.....

the brother will play! This is just a preview of what next school year will be like. Just me and Coop. Ok not really. And he really didn't drink that pop. I just gave him a drink and took a picture. Daisy was at school and Lindsay went to a friends house. I had to run a couple of quick errands and we were in the car and Cooper kept saying , "I,I."(french fries) So I actually got him a kids meal. His very own. And the sisters never have to know. It will be our little secret! :)

6 comments:

wendy said...

I find that I am more likely to stop for a sonic or a kids meal when I have only one kid with me also.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

Lucky ducky! how wierd will that be just the 2 of you?! kinda fun!

Kelli said...

You little sneaks...I love it!

Nikki said...

Hey girl how have you been. I found your blog through Amber's I have not seen you in forever.

dustin and amy said...

It's fun to only have one isn't it? I had never been to Rocky Point either until last year! I will go every year now if I can. I LOVE it there!

Melissa Bosen said...

Hey, we should get lunch together sometime when the kids are all in school. I'll just have Aiden and am feeling the same excitement!