I still love you though Mr. Coopster! But just go in the potty ok?
Love, Mommy
So Cooper did sit on the potty one day while he watched TV. And he was naked so he could go in the potty. He sat on it for an hour straight. But then of course he got off to play and peed on the carpet. Lovely. I so don't want to do this.




5 comments:
Oh Devry! That's funny. Gotta love this stage, huh? He'll be three soon, right?? Wow!
I sure wish I had some advice. I am in a potty-training predicament right now... trying to decide whether to go full force, or just take a break altogether. We've been doing it while at home, but not even attempting it when we're outside. Mostly I just don't want to have to keep buying diapers for two! Let me know if you have any tips :)
We just got Aiden squared away--except for at nights. I've been doing lots of laundry until we finally caved and bought some pullups. I was hoping to have a break between him and the new baby. Oh well. Here we go again!
This is the best. Can you please give the same letter to the 3 year old twins I watch?
You'll have to keep us posted!
Oh potty traing..does it ever end? Love the picture. What a cutie.
Post a Comment