Sunday, June 7, 2009
little fishies
My kids are loving the pool. We go everyday, well except this past week. It has been to cold and rainy to swim. Crazy to think, I know. But they love it and the water is cold but they don't care. They are little fishies and I am so glad we have a place to hang out. There is never anyone there either.
Cooper uses his noodle and floaties and goes around the whole pool by himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You left an area where there was swimming all year round!! Swimming is forever part of their lives!!:) Sooo cute! How cool that you have it all to yourselves!!
I'm so glad you guys are lovin Idaho! Your kids are just too cute!
Devry, you should really give idaho a chance before you trash it so much. Try getting out and see what it's like around town, there might be some fun things to do. ;)
I love the pictures. & yes that one of Lindsay in the goggles is great!
Looks like you guys are having a great time & spending quality time together! Hope things are going well!
CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures Devry! You all are keeping busy. Happy Belated birthday! I love the cloudy sky pic!
Post a Comment