I am so not a fan of the zoo, but Thursdays are 1/2 price and it only coast 8.75 for all 4 of us to get in so that is really why we went today. But it was fun and Cooper had never been to a zoo so I knew he would enjoy it.

This is the prairie dog exhibit. They had these tunnels you could go in and pop up and actually be in the exhibit. You can't see but my kids are in the first one you can see.


Cooper is into what is real and what is fake. He sat on this and told me it was fake. When we looked at the giraffes, they were just standing there and he told me they were fake. I said no they are real. So funny.


Cute giraffe slide. We had a fun day at the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment