The leaves are changing and ever since we went to Vivian Park Monday, I've been dying to go back. Jeff worked today (basically he's been working since Thursday. Like we haven't even seen him) so after church I piled the kids in the car and some snacks and we drove to Sundance and then the Alpine Loop. I think I said "SO PRETTY!!!!!'" like a thousand times. The leaves were bright red and orange. Just heavenly. Daisy was my back seat and sometime front seat driver. She took tons of pics for me.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago




3 comments:
What a pretty drive. It has been so hot I am surprised there is so much color already - it is beautiful!
Our family is making the drive Friday afternoon since the kids are all out of school for fall break. We are excited! Can I just say that I love experiencing a REAL autumn...not a never-ending summer?!?
Ahhh, the mountains...how pretty!!
What a fun family activity!
Post a Comment