Monday, September 21, 2009

Vivian Park

We took a drive for FHE up the canyon to see the leaves changing. We were loosing daylight and it was super cold so we didn't go too far. I want to drive the Alpine Loop. It's beautiful this time of year.This is where the "Heber Creeper" comes. We took the girls on it a few years ago. We keep telling Cooper we'll take him when he wears underwear. (That may be never) But he was excited to walk on the tracks. I told him to stand in front of the train and smile and this was his pose. He kept doing it over and over so he really thought that was a good pose.
He walked up and down the tracks saying choo choo.




So I don't have a fancy camera so this pictures don't do justice. I'm almost embarrassed to put it up but I'm telling you it's beautiful! The leaves are bright orange. And it was absolutely chilly out. Fall is here!

No comments: