Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Run!

Rock Canyon Elementary had their annual fun run. It was 2.5 miles. But I'm not gonna lie, it seemed alot longer than that. It sure was fun though. I was waiting to see my kids pass. Lindsay was first so I went with her. Daisy's class was way in the back so we ditched them. Lindsay was pretty good, she ran quite a bit. We ran up the hills, through neighborhoods, and I was pushing Cooper in the jogger. It was a super good work out.



I didn't even see Daisy until Lindsay and I finished. She was more into the social aspect of it I think. When I finally saw her she was just walking and talking with her friends.


And here's proof Cooper came. He whined most of the time in the jogger saying he wanted to go home. But once we ended at the school he wanted to get out and play at the playground.

1 comment:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

lulu has some good running form!