Monday, October 8, 2007

general conference

Don't you just love g.c.? You can lounge in your pj's all day and it's a good excuse to not to have to go anywhere. And best of all(I know this sounds bad) you don't have to go to church. No meetings, no waking kids up to go, no walking the hall for 3 hours. I was so excited for this weekend. We went up to watch conference in the mountains at the cabin. Just the 5 of us. I was reaady for a weekend of R&R. Well we had a weekend of that, however, we didn't get to watch conference. Total let down. We didn't have the remote for the satellite to set it up. Jeff went to the dollar store in town and found a universal remote. It almost worked. So here it was 10am on Saturday and wondering if we should go home. But we decided to stay and relax. Good thing there's Tivo, right? So after feeling guilty, we decided to make the most of it and we had a great time, and yes I stayed in my pj's the whole time. I did take a showers though. And Jeff even went to the preisthood session all by himself. What a guy!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That is the best Devry. Yes, be thankful for Tivo and the Ensign, but the Lord completely understands family time too! I'm so glad you all had a great time. And I love that you got to stay in your PJ's (with showers of course).