Friday, October 5, 2007

Updates

our computer is officially broken so I haven't been blogging for awhile. I need to give an update on the kids.
Daisy is enjoying 2nd grade. She is quite the fashion queen. She lays out her clothes the night before. This takes lots of time, making sure it is just right. She just finished a 6 week choir class. They did their performance 2 times for the school and 1 at night for the parents. She was so fun to watch. She used to be so shy to get up in front of people, but she was up there dancing and singing. She has really come out of her shell this year. We just started reading the BofM with her. She actually reads it herself. We are proud of her.
Lindsay is such a goof ball. Daisy is silly too, but she knows the appropriate times to not be that way.(church & school) Lindsay doesn;t get it. At church she came home and said our teacher said 3 strikes and you go to your dad. Lindsay says, very proud of herself, I got 2! She makes all the other kids laugh at preschool. She is very funny I must say but she is also very sensitive. If you raise your voice just a little, she takes it personal and cries. Hopefully by kindergarten she will figure out there is a time to be silly and a time to listen,(yeah right)
Cooper has a battle wound on his nose. He runs full speed and laughs. That means he wants to someone to chase him. Well he ran and fell right on the sliding glass door track and has a huge mark down his nose. The kind of funny thing is nobody was even chasing him. He also thinks it is so funny to turn the TV off and run away. He seriously did this for 1 hour the other day until I just told Lindsay to go watch her movie in my room. He can say bath, ball, bus,(they all sound the same ba, but he uses them at the right times), spongebob, (thanks to his sisters), car, shoes, hello, bye, daisy, lindsay, mom, dad,bottle(even though we don't use them anymore, he says it for cup). He is a riot!

4 comments:

wendy said...

I can't believe Cooper is saying anything remotely close to a word. Beau is still at the grunting stage.

Kelli said...

Thank you for the updates! You've been a busy mom! Daisy's performance sounds cute. It's fun watching them grow up, although I sometimes think it happens much more quickly than I'm ready for. I hope you get your computer fixed soon!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

come freaking see me!!! i miss them kids

The Wilkins' said...

Okay I am dying at the story about 2 strikes. Hilarious! That is so great that Coops can say all those words! I wish Libbs could talk. I can't believe Daisy is SO old!