Friday, February 1, 2008

Bday post #2


We have had quite the fun filled day! We went to the Hannah Montana 3-D concert thing. It was awesome! My inner rock star just wanted to belt out all the songs (yes I know them all) and get up and dance. But I didn't because I don't want to embarrass myself or my kids. But if you have a chance to go see it, GO! And call us cause I'd go again! Excuse my big fat image in the Hannah Montana sign:)

We are getting ready for the big party now. 12 seven & eight year olds running around! I'll do post #3 tonight so you can see the BIG present!

1 comment:

Broadbent Family said...

Hollyn loves Hannah Montana too! I'm sure I would love the movies just as much as her. Those songs are so catchy they just stick in your head. I have heard Dan a few times singing the theme song in the shower. Don't you just love having girls!