

So I had alot to post today! We thought our 3 day weekend was going to be very uneventful. It turned out to be "snow" much fun. (I'm a dork) On Friday night at like 7pm Devin called us and said they had an open cabin in Showlow. We were so excited to go play in the snow. we left Sat. morning and brought Jamee with us. On the way up Devin called and told us the snow in Showlow was melting but there was still snow in Heber. That worked perfectly because Jeff's parents and Becky were at the family cabin in Heber. They let us come crash with them for the afternoon. The girls had so much fun sledding down the hill and they made little snowpeople. Daisy wouldn't go down the hill until I was inside with Coop so I have no pics of her. I did take alot of video but I don't know how to put it on the computer. We made it to Showlow and went to dinner with Devin and Kristin then had more Wii game fun. We went to church with them on Sunday and had a yummy steak dinner! We always have good food and fun up there. Thank you so much Devin and Kristin. We always have so much fun with you two! (and the 4 kiddos)




5 comments:
I WANT TO MOVE HOME!!! this isn't fair. im so sad i keep missing out on these fun events! also, lulu is adorable! i hope you can come and bring the kids in may that would be so radddddo!!! daisy is silly. the end.
I miss living in AZ and actually wanting to go see the snow. Where we live now I can't wait to not see snow anymore. Will it ever melt! By the way, aren't Wiis great!
Those are the cutest little snowmen! And the girls aren't bad themselves. We haven't gotten too much snow here. Most the time, it never even sticks! What a fun weekend.
I'm glad you found me again. I love your post about XOXO, I never thought about that either, but she is sooo right. I'm excited to tell Dustin the new discovery. Your family is so cute.
How NICE to have connections up there! I dream of having a cabin in Payson to run to when I get sick of the valley. I want something that's only a couple of hours away--no further! :)
Post a Comment