Thursday, February 21, 2008

my new do!

When Lindsay cut her hair she was so excited that we were "twins". Not anymore though.
I chopped my hair again. I like the fact that it only takes me like 5 minutes to do my hair. And I am not a primper so that's a good thing for me. If I put makeup on I'm doing good.



10 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

hot diggaty dog! it looks way good i love it! i'm chopping mine this summer! oh yeah

JaNae said...

That cut looks really good on you.

dustin and amy said...

Soooo cute! It really looks good on you!

top knot extensions said...

You always look good with short hair, you are SO lucky!!! And you look so much like your mom!

Terin said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You look sooo good. Now I can't wait for Jillyn's new do. And thanks for commenting on my blog. I love reading yours.

Holly said...

So stinking cute - DANG! Love it! Um, could we please do lunch sometime?

Kelli said...

Okay, I know no one who can pull off short do's like you can! So VERY VERY cute!

stephanie said...

love the new DO!!! it totally makes me want to cut mine ALL off!!--you look ADORABLE

Melissa Bosen said...

Sometimes I wish I could do the short hair thing. But not with my natural curl. It takes my more than an hour just to dry (even if I blow dry it a little). And then I have to straighten it, but that only takes 10 minutes. Someday maybe I'll be brave enough to try it. You wear it so well! And Lindsay is the cutest thing ever! Preston sure loves her. He talks about all the time as one of his friends. :)

The Burtons said...

Your hair looks soooo good. Email me and tell me who did it. I still haven't found anybody up here, so maybe I'll drive down.