Monday, February 18, 2008

I think this kid is pretty studly too. Even though he will not look at the camera. Ever. But he has cool hair. And a sweet vest.




Is he just the cutest thing? Avery Jackson Day was blessed on Feb. 3rd. Life is crazy and I forgot to post this but I just got my pictures back and I saw this and had to post it. We are all in love with this boy. We fight over who gets to hold him when we get to see him.

1 comment:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

im first to hold him the next time i see him. dibs. and cooper is the studliest boi alive! seriously...just give me the camera, i'll get him to look. i still need to send that christmas cd home to you and mom. there are tons of cute pics of the little ones.