
Ok I didn't really want to post this because I'm not obsessed, but this really annoyed me. I think Michael Johns is good and he did a heck of a better job than Kristy Lee Cook. I mean come on. she should have been LONG GONE! Do we agree? Anyways my girls and I were really sad he got voted off last Thursday. Daisy was yelling at the TV. We're just passionate at our house. I'm telling you if Kristy stays on another week I'm gonna scream!




4 comments:
you guys need a new hobby.
Call me if you want to scream because no one deserves to go home again before she does.
I have only seen an episode or two but you're right he is good and I'm surprise to hear that he got kicked off. Is that Cook girl the country singing one?
COMPLETELY agree with you!! She survives on sympathy votes. I thought Michael Johns was definately top 5 for sure. :)
Post a Comment