We love the cabin. It's fun to get away for a couple of days and do
absolutely nothing. We took our friends, The
Beals family with us and the girls had fun playing with all the boys. We had 2 eight year
olds, 2 five year
olds, a 3 yr old, a 1 1/2 yr old and a 6 month. Are we crazy? My two girls were the only girls so let me tell you, it was a loud cabin. But it was
alot of fun and we can't wait to go again!

Cooper loves the quad and motorcycle. He would let Jeff ride him around all day. Which as you know, Jeff doesn't mind. He finally has someone to go with.

All our crazy kids, minus the baby. Lindsay has stickers on her face. Not chicken pox.

Lindsay and Brendan decided to hand cuff themselves together while they ate popcorn and watched a movie.

Cooper is
hammin it up for the camera!
10 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. So with that many kids and the ages they were...how much of conference were you actually able to watch? You've gotta love Tivo.
Looks like you guys had fun! I say the more kids the better, they keep things fun and interesting! Especially when you've got boys and girls togehter.
How fun!! I would love a family cabin to get away for the weekend!! Looks like you all had a blast :)
Fun! We did the same thing! I wondered if you guys were doing the same. It was fun to do lunch the other day. Let's do it again!
Looks like so much fun! We love going to the cabin also, haven't been in almost a year! That is horrible! I bet the weather was so nice, I can't wait until we go again.
fun! i want to go to the cabin with you guys!
Who's handcuffs are those anyway?! HA! Anyway, it sounds like a blast. Lindsay looks cute! What a ham with all the stickers on her face. I love it.
How fun to be able to get away! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting :)
That looks like so much fun!!! And you always have the cutest backgrounds!!! I need to find out where you get them!!!
Ok, Devry...you win...I'll post my pics tomorrow. Where on earth do you find to time to post so QUICK?! Do you EVER sleep? :)
We had a blast & can't wait to get together again...swim party at our house (we may have to let a little water out of the pool with SO MANY PEOPLE in it!) :)
Post a Comment