Wednesday, April 9, 2008

David Archuleta

Isn't he just the cutest thing ever? We are BIG fans of his at our house. He is our #1 choice. How could he not be? Last night he sang Angels and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you love him too?

10 comments:

Shellee Day said...

YES WE DOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

bran doesnt allow this on in our house...so i have NO IDEA who anyone is or whats going on. i feel out of the loop :-(

Jennifer Wheeler said...

We agree. He's a cutie patootie and has such an infectious smile and an amazing voice. I missed him this week... so sad. Sounds like he did a great job, as usual.

Emily said...

Sorry, but I have no idea. Is this on Idol?

JaNae said...

all I want to know is what is with the lip licking? get that boy some chapstick!

Mindy said...

He is my fav too! Go David!

stephanie said...

i thought that he did awesome, AGAIN--too!

Natalie and David said...

David who?? Okay, so I'm out of the loop too!
It was fun to hear from you. It was a surprise to see your comments because I am still working on getting our blog up and running! I'll add you guys to my list too.
-Natalie

Kelli said...

He is great but I still really love Brooke's voice although I haven't been overly wowed by her the last two weeks!

Melissa Bosen said...

We are fans of Brooke and David. Brooke's family recently moved into our Stake and lives in the neighborhood (you know that because they live down the street from your in-laws). But she is cousin to one of Evan's friends and is also an old friend of Brad's wife Whitney. They went to high school at Heritage Academy together. She actually did Whitney's hair for the wedding. But here's one last connection--my visiting teacher's niece is married to Brooke's brother. She told me today that David White (husband) picks up Brooke and little David go to church every Sunday. Sweet. :)